Luxury Glamping Pods in Oban, Scotland - The first of their kind in Scotland, our glamping pods give you the ultimate luxury glamping experience.
The 4-berth Argyll glamping pods with their unique and innovative design, are situated right on the edge of Highfield pond. The Argyll is our largest pod and has an extensive, covered decking area with rattan furniture, a hot tub, and firepit BBQ. The interior is simply stunning - think Scandinavia meets Scotland – super soft cosy throws, sheepskin rugs and fabulously cool, oak furniture. The kitchen is equipped with everything you'll need for your stay and each pod has a Nespresso machine - perfect for your morning coffee or an espresso martini in the hot tub! There's a king-size bed and a sofa bed (same room so best you're all good friends or family), and all bed linen/towels are provided.
Pet friendly option not available. Parking is available in a parking area next to the pods.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk/bread/papers etc. in the well-stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Ben Lora Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead, and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- The Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban