Luxury Glamping Pods in Oban, Scotland - The first of their kind in Scotland, our glamping pods give you the ultimate luxury glamping experience.
The Argyll 4 berth glamping pods with their unique and innovative design, are situated right on the edge of Highfield pond. They are our largest pods and have an extensive, covered outside deck area with rattan furniture, a hot tub, and firepit BBQ. Their interiors are simply stunning - think Scandinavia meets Scotland – super soft cosy throws, sheepskin rugs and fabulously cool, oak furniture.
Pet friendly option not available.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc. in the well stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Summer Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban