Deluxe Safari Tent
4-berth Deluxe Safari Tents
New for 2020! Introducing our 4-berth deluxe safari tents with hot tub and fire pit BBQ for the ultimate glamping experience!
African luxury safari meets Scottish country getaway, the deluxe safari tent is a great way to get away from it all and get back to nature. Relax in the hot tub by day and enjoy stunning views of the countryside, or star gaze with a glass of bubbly at night. Go for a stroll on the beach, grill up some seafood on the BBQ or sit around the fire pit in the evening toasting marshmallows and telling campfire ghost stories.
If the weather is a little cooler (this is Scotland after all), the tent has a spacious inside living area with a wood effect heater so you can snuggle up and read or play a card game or two.
The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, gas hob, microwave, crockery, utensils) and connects to the outside decking via a super cool breakfast bar.
Sleeping-wise, there is 1 bedroom with a double bed and a second with 2 single beds - all linen and towels are provided. The deluxe tent comes with its own bathroom for those who prefer all the comforts of luxury glamping.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc. in the well-stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Summer Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban