Deluxe Safari Tent
4-berth Deluxe Safari Tents
New for 2020! Introducing our 4-berth deluxe safari tents (2 adults, 2 children) with hot tub for the ultimate family glamping experience!
African luxury safari meets Scottish country getaway, the deluxe safari tent is a great way to get away from it all and get back to nature. Relax in the hot tub by day and enjoy stunning views of the countryside, or stargaze with a glass of bubbly at night. Go for a stroll on the beach, grill up some seafood or toast marshmallows on the communal BBQ.
If the weather is a little cooler (this is Scotland after all), the tent has full central heating so you can snuggle up and read or play a card game or two.
The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, gas hob, microwave, crockery, utensils) and there are dining tables both inside and next to the tent.
Sleeping-wise, there is 1 bedroom with a double bed and a second with 2 single beds - all linen and towels are provided. The deluxe tent comes with its own bathroom for those who prefer all the comforts of luxury glamping.
Pet-friendly options are also available.
N.B. The vibe here at Highfield is pure relaxation with an opportunity to reconnect with nature and what's important in life. Our no-noise after 10.00 p.m. policy is to allow all our guests to fully recharge their batteries and make the most of their stay.
*Price per night is based on a two-night stay.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk/bread/papers etc. in the well-stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Ben Lora Café, Hawthorn Restaurant, and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead, and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- The Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban