Luxury Glamping Pods in Oban, Scotland - The first of their kind in Scotland, our glamping pods give you the ultimate luxury glamping experience.
The Glencoe 2-berth glamping pods are intimate and luxurious - perfect for a romantic weekend away. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need for your stay and all bed linen and towels are provided. The round, French doors at the front of the pod lead out on to the deck and create a sense of space and connection to the outdoors. All have their own private decking area with hot tub, fire pit BBQ and patio furniture. Hot tubs are filled and heated for your arrival so all you need to do is grab a bottle of bubbly and jump in!
Pet friendly option not available. Parking is available in a parking area next to the pods.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk/bread/papers etc. in the well-stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Ben Lora Café, Hawthorn Restaurant, and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead, and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- The Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban