The Highlander – Pets
Luxury Glamping Pods in Oban, Scotland - The first of their kind in Scotland, our glamping pods give you the ultimate luxury glamping experience.
Set on the top edge of the field, these 4-berth pods command a fabulous view over the pond and surrounding countryside. The pine interiors create a warm, cosy ambience and at the same time make them feel airy and spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need for your stay and all bed linen and towels are provided. There is a comfy double bed and two sofa-style benches that double up as single beds. All pods have their own private decking area with hot tub, firepit BBQ and patio furniture. There is also a picnic table at the back of the pod and a private parking space.
Three pet-friendly pods are available and come with their own dog pod. One big dog or two small dogs can be accommodated per pod. Dogs are welcome inside the pods (but please don't leave them unattended).
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk/bread/papers etc. in the well-stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Ben Lora Café, Hawthorn Restaurant, and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead, and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- The Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban