Luxury Glamping Pods in Oban, Scotland - The first of their kind in Scotland, our glamping pods give you the ultimate luxury glamping experience.
Set on the top edge of the field, these 4 berth pods command a fabulous view over the pond and surrounding countryside. The pine interiors create a warm, cosy ambience with their bunting and cushions and at the same time feel airy and spacious. All pods have their own private decking area with hot tub and firepit BBQ.
Two pet-friendly pods are available with their own dog pod.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc. in the well-stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Summer Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban