Serviced Hard Standing – Grey Water, Water & Electric
About Our Serviced Pitches with Grey Water, Electric and Water
Highfield offers 48 spacious hardstanding and grass touring pitches - 18 of these are fully serviced with grey water disposal, water and electric. (Price is based on a maximum of 4 people per pitch; additional guests can be added for £3.00 per person.) Pets are an additional £2 per night.
Large tourers and motorhomes with awnings are welcome, however, we are unable to cater for American RVs. Fully serviced, seasonal pitches are also available at a yearly rate of £2500.
Our amenities are open and include a new shower and toilet block with 4 rooms, each with its own shower, wash hand basin and WC. We also provide an additional 3 toilets and disabled facilities with full wet room with wash hand basin, WC and baby changing table. There is also a covered dishwashing area. Fire pits and BBQs can be used on the hardstanding and gravel areas (but not on the grass).
You are welcome to use the facilities at Tralee Bay Holidays (fly fishing, putting green, slipway for launching boats, chip shop). There is also a 24-hour laundry room available.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc. in the well stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Summer Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban