About Our Motorhome Pitches
Whatever the size of your motorhome, Highfield has a pitch to suit. We offer 50 spacious grass and hardstanding motorhome pitches all with electricity and 25 with water points.
Large motorhomes are also welcome.
Our amenities include a brand new shower and toilet block with 4 rooms, each with its own shower, wash hand basin and WC. We also provide disabled facilities with full wet room with wash hand basin and WC. A separate urinal facility is available for men.
You are welcome to use the facilities at Tralee Bay Holidays (fly fishing, putting green, slipway for launching boats, chip shop). There is also a 24-hour laundry room available.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc. in the well stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Summer Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban