About Our Motorhome Pitches
Whatever the size of your motorhome, Highfield has a pitch to suit. We offer 50 spacious hardstanding and grass pitches - all with electrics and the majority of hardstanding pitches have grey water disposal and mains water.
Large motorhomes are welcome and we also provide pitches for tents.
Our amenities include a brand new shower and toilet block with 4 rooms, each with its own shower, wash hand basin and WC. We also provide disabled facilities with full wet room with wash hand basin and WC. There is also a dishwashing area for campers.
You are welcome to use the facilities at Tralee Bay Holidays (fly fishing, putting green, slipway for launching boats, chip shop). There is also a 24-hour laundry room available.
What's Close By?Take a look at just some of the popular activities and facilities which are close-by to our site here at Highfield Holidays.
- Tralee Beach - 400 metres from the main gate
- 1/2 mile from Benderloch village
- Milk / bread / papers etc. in the well stocked village shop
- Garage/filling station with excellent caravan spares shop
- Recycling points
- Picturesque forest walks
- Cycle tracks north and south
- Tralee Bay Holidays’ putting green and fly-fishing pond
- Slipway for launching boats
- Summer Café, Hawthorn Restaurant and Tralee Fish ‘n’ Chips are all within walking distance
Nearby Tourist Destinations
- Highfield is 9 miles from Oban – the ‘Gateway to the Isles’
- Oban Tourist Information – 01631 563122
- Glencoe and Fort William, Inveraray, Easdale, Kilmartin Glen, Lochgilphead and the Crinan Canal are all within 1 hour’s drive
- Isle of Mull is 1 hour by ferry from Oban